Sunday, May 10, 2009

Being a MOM

being a MOM is a wonderful thing.
i get to care for my children just like my MOM did for me.
i am so blessed to have two healthy babies.
a MOM that has always loved and cared for me.
a Mother-in-law who loves me and cares for me too.
my MOM was there to help me up when i flew over the handle bars on my bike.
my MOM carried me to the the house to tell my dad i needed stitches.
my MOM went on every field trip, she was at every swim meet, she was at every basketball game... she was always there to support us, whether we won or lose.
my MOM helped me plan a beautiful wedding.
my MOM drove to the hospital 3-4 hours almost everyday for four months when i had gabriella even if she only got to visit and see gabby 10 minutes.
my MOM has always been an example of a hard working, loving, caring, Christian MOM.
my only hope is that i can raise my children and they will have the amount of respect that i do for my MOM...
i love you MOM!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

2 comments: