Friday, August 14, 2009

DISNEYLAND



I know it has been a long time since i have posted...
so i have a lot to catch up on.
papa left yesterday to go back to afghanistan...
our "summer" vacation is over.

we had sooo much fun spending lots of time with our families!

we went to DISNEYLAND...

we ALL went on pirates of the caribbean...
the girls sing "a pirates life for me" all day long now and loved the ride!
jake was scared stiff!
there was some crying and some laughing and some fun fun fun.
we can't wait to go again next summer!



2 comments:

  1. So fun! I took Ethan on Pirates of the Caribbean a while back. He slept through it though. I will have to take him again.
    Miss you tons. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priscilla that looks like so much fun! I cant wait until Joshua is old enough to enjoy Disneyland. Im waiting for some pictures from Jakes 1st Birthday...! They grow way too fast :(

    ReplyDelete