Saturday, December 11, 2010

surprise!

so on december 21st. i will turn 30!
that is so old!
but anyway, today we had planned to got to a craft show and get jake's haircut.
then we were going to give the kids naps and go Christmas shopping...
some days things don't go like you had planned.
we went over to my mom and dad's house and family and friends were there waiting for us!
they had a surprise birthday party for me!
i had no idea!
it was a great afternoon.
great food and company!
thank you so much to my mom who cooked lots of great food and to my husband for keeping it a surprise and not throwing up on the way there from anxiety!
all of the pics. are on my mom's camera so i will try to post some when i can.
i am so thankful for my family!
it was a very special day!

1 comment:

  1. SO glad we got to be there. Love you! Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete