Thursday, September 29, 2011

i love you.

life has been busy.
swamped.
summer came and went.
my kids are growing so fast i can't keep up.
pre-school has started and gabi is excelling in all areas!

i have been wanting to start blogging again, but i don't know where to start.
so i will start with what i just heard about 10 minutes ago.

i was in my room.
gabi and jake were supposed to be getting books and getting ready for nap time.
i heard gabi yell through the house, "JAKE!"

i immediately thought oh great...what now.
the jake replied, "WHAT?"

and the most precious three words came out of gabi's mouth!
she said, "I LOVE YOU!"
what a precious moment i will never forget!
i hope to be blogging again!

3 comments:

  1. i love that little girl. full of surprises and lots of love. can't WAIT to see her. miss you! glad that your blog showed up on my dashboard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost lost my breath when I saw you posted. Miss you girl. Glad you are alive. Hope to hear more about what the family has been up to. Loved the pic of the three kids Jacob posted recently on fb. They are adorable! Write more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have missed this blog. :) I think you should blog about some up coming events you have going on. Oh wait I need to do that too. :)

    ReplyDelete