Sunday, March 1, 2009

FAMILY


uncle rob and auntie erica came to visit. 
it was great to see them and spend time together.
we only wish they could have stayed longer!
uncle rob and auntie erica both got to hold jake while he was cuddly and sleepy

we finally got to do the crafting we wanted to do at christmas.
we both wish we lived closer together to do scrapbooking together.
for now we will just have to do little projects. 
here is erica's finished project...
isn't it cute! 
mine is still not done due to having to nurse the little guy. 
hopefully mine will get done soon and i can post pictures of it.

we celebrated melonie's birthday while they were here.

and had yummy cupcakes

we already miss you guys!

2 comments:

  1. How fun. I love the letters. They turned out so cute. I am inspired to get crafty. What shall I make?!?! Can't wait to see how your project turns out. Miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we were still there! It was so great to be with you all. We miss you very much. Thanks for posting some pics. We feel so loved :) I've already put my letters and flowers out on display! so fun! Hope that you are having a great day! Love you!

    ReplyDelete