Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thankful.

yesterday, jake went to the doctors because
he had been pulling at both ears and coughing pretty bad.
he weighed in at 18 lbs. 13 oz. of SOLID muscle!
the doctor said he looked GREAT...
his ears were good, his throat was good and so were his lungs!
he just needs the boogies sucked out of his nose, 
which isn't fun for him or me, but we will do it.

uncle rob is here with his friend ron.
gabriella is loving every minute she gets to play with them. 
we only wish auntie erica was here too....
i think we will be going to the beach tomorrow for some surfing! 
it is a warm 73 today so it should be nice and warm in the ocean tomorrow too.

please pray for jacob...
he is having surgery on thursday afternoon for a deviated septum (nose).
it's pretty routine, but it is still surgery
thanks a bunch for all of your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. We will be praying for Jacob. Is this an out patient procedure or in patient?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ok. Just wanting something different. I know you know the feeling of unsettled. I am starting to feel more and more trapped. I guess I am just frusterated, I feel like every door we have tried to open (mainly with the house) has slammed shut. And then work is really stressing me also. But I am ok. I just need to be happy with where we are, but some days are harder than others to be that way.

    ReplyDelete