Tuesday, April 28, 2009

checklist...

TODAY i have gotten a lot of things marked off of my list...
woke up at 6:30am (Jake wanted to get up early)
changed a wet diaper
changed a poopy diaper
made a waffle for gabby
fed jake bananas and oatmeal
changed a poopy diaper
nursed jake, then put him down for a nap
emptied gabby's poopy from her toilet
cut, pureed, froze pears for jake
peeled and boiled potatoes for jake
separated 4 eggs yolks to cook for jake
took jake's temp. 101.7
gave jake tylenol
nursed jake
made gabby lunch
fed jake carrots and potatoes
took jake's temp. 100.4(going down!)
read books with both kids
put gabby down for a nap
nursed jake
STILL NEED TO...
eat lunch
finish ch. 9 homework
begin and finish ch. 11 homework
cook eggs for jake 
puree potatoes for jake
make chicken fajitas, rice and beans for dinner...
i better get started on these next things on my list
oh yeah and i went to bed at 12:45 am and i have also done three loads of laundry!
WOOHOOOO
I hope you are having as productive of a day as i am!

2 comments:

  1. Can you come and be that productive at my house. My list keeps growing faster than I can cross things off. :)

    ReplyDelete