Tuesday, September 28, 2010

112

112 degrees!
fall has started here in california and it was 112 degrees yesterday.
that is just sickening to me!
i mean i wouldn't be surprised if it were summer, but i am sooooo ready for cool weather and pants and pumpkins.
I LOVE FALL!

when daddy got home he did what every good dad does on a HOT day!

running through the sprinkler.
i knew this might be one of the last times i see those chubby arms or those skinny little legs in a bathing suit until next summer, so i couldn't miss taking some pics of my babies.
next summer they will be 4 1/2 and almost 3!
they grow up so fast and as the seasons are changing (hopefully) they are getting older too.
i have never done well with change...but i am trying to embrace it...it's just hard.

***in a few days i will tell you all where i have been and why i haven't blogged in so long.***

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are still alive. I have missed hearing from you, friend. I look forward to reading an update soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see my favorite blog back, okay, my favorite of two, well of three. I will stop with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to the blog world friend. Maybe you have inspired me to get back at it. ;)
    Love the blog background by the way.

    ReplyDelete