Thursday, November 4, 2010

6 months.

only 2 months to go!
i feel this little guy kicking really hard.
(21 weeks)
we still don't have a name, but the thought process has started so we are making headway.
(24 weeks)
we went through about 50,000 names with the help of auntie erica.
only about 5 or 6 made the possibility list.
1. Hudson
2. Bentley
3. Titus
4. Silas
i don't know where i put the list, but when i find it i will post the other name possibilities.
(24 weeks)
i am so thankful that everything has gone so smoothly so far.
i went to a new doctor and she was wonderful!
i was so nervous about my old doctor and very worried i wouldn't be able to switch, but i have found a wonderful lady to care for me during the rest of my pregnancy and c-section.
(24 weeks)
i will have an amnio. at 35.5 weeks and a scheduled c-section at 36 weeks.
i feel very comfortable with this and i know it is all in the Lord's hands and he will watch over us and protect us through this whole thing.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Priscilla! I am so happy to finally have found your blog! Now I am following so hopefully I will stay more connected with you and your family! When is your due date? Did you know I am 6 months pregnant too? My due date is February 4! We aren't finding out the sex of our baby so we are waiting for God to reveal His surprise for us! Can't wait to hear the name you have chosen for your precious boy!

    ReplyDelete