Monday, April 11, 2011

BIG plans

i have BIG plans i tell ya! B-I-G!
BIG, BIG, BIG!
our spring break is going to be very productive!!
i am determined to make the most of this time.
here is the list i made the other day at about 2am while nursing.
i have to make lists to keep myself awake during these late night/early morning feedings.

Spring Break 2011:
-do crafts from school (gabi missed school on friday so her teacher said i could stop by and get the crafts they did so we can do them at home)
-make Easter cookies
-teach the kids the real meaning of Easter
-do a planned craft with the kids every other day
-get pics. developed for frames
-clean garage
-frame kids' art
-do some hoop art

i forgot to add to start our garden.
alright so i sat down a few minutes ago to see what i wanted to get started on today and when i pulled up my list on my ipod i found my list to be a bit longer!
without really looking at it i just thought, man i don't remember writing that many things down. there is no way i am going to be able to get all of this done.
then upon further inspection i noticed my husbands idea of a funny little joke was to add clean garage in between each item on my list.
so now my list looks a something like this!
thanks, honey for reminding me what your top priority is for me to get done during our spring break!
i love you!

2 comments:

  1. so funny.

    Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the list! My favorite is printing pictures for the frames. So excited to come over and see some new photos of the Sibayan's hanging on the living room wall.
    Wish we all would have had spring break at the same time. :(

    ReplyDelete