Tuesday, April 12, 2011

nice to meet you.

hi papa! i'm hudson...
hi uncle rob! i've heard your voice, but you've never held me before...
auntie erica, thanks for coming to california to hold me and cuddle.
hudson finally got to meet three very important people in his life. we don't get to see them everyday, but boy oh boy will they all have a huge impact on his life.
you gotta start them out young with the coffee!
it was a wonderful thing to see my dad get to hold my new baby boy.
these next 90 days can't go by fast enough until he is back for good!
hudson can't wait for more hugs and kisses!

2 comments:

  1. I might have gotten a little choked up looking at the photos of your dad meeting Hudson. So wonderful!! It will so great for you all when he is back for good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I am so glad the end is in sight for your dad to be back for good. How happy your little ones will be!!

    And E sure looks good with babies in her arms doesn't she? ;)

    ReplyDelete